Thursday 5 May 2011

I'm strugging and feeling stuck - Dr. Debs replies

The Call for help:

Hi Deborah,

I hope you don't mind, but just wanted to email you, as been really struggling recently.
I am completely exhausted and have no energy. Having difficult doing anything, get up to go to work, getting to the gym!!

Been trying to do stuff on the computer, but can't seem to work out what I am trying to achieve!
My partner is doing really well and studying, but I am just stuck where I am!!

It seems that everyone, is moving forward and have a direction in their lives!! Can't seem to find a way out!!  I haven't been sleeping that well, I have put on the meditation CD that you gave me, to help me fall back to sleep again!!

Any advice or help that you can give me, would be very much appreciated!! :)

I hope to hear from you soon.


Dr. Debs Reply:

I'm so sorry you are struggling. On reading your email it really came across to me that the way you are feeling is caused by not taking control of your life.
Of feeling that everyone else has control but you don't, that perhaps you don't deserve to take control somehow.

My thoughts are, 'what is the worst that can happen if you begin to ask for what you want?'

Do you think you'd feel any worse than you do now? Do you think that taking a risk by moving in a direction that you'd love would hurt you or help you?

Do you think it will be too difficult? Yes it might be for a while, but honestly, all change is challenging and asking for what you want and continuing to ask for what you want is the way forward.

From our sessions together I know that we've gained clarity regarding what it is that you would love out of your life.

Ask yourself, what's the next step? - what's one thing that you could do to move you forward? And just do that.

Good luck, Go with my love, Debs xxxx

Clients reply:
I believe with your help that anything is possible!! And nothing is impossible!! Just need to find what I want!!

Thank you with all my heart for help!!

P.s - of you course you can use this on your website!! It would be my privilege to be part of something that has changed so many lives!!

Thank you so much!! You are so right, I think that I can't or don't know how to take control and when I start to move emotionally in the right direction, I stop!! Like this business idea! I have started piecing it together, but I find it difficult as struggling to find what I am trying to achieve?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment